No products in the cart.
HOBBYWING Platinum 40A RC Model Brushless Motor ESC Speed Controller SL112
Out Of Stock
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
- Model: Platinum-40A
- Dimensions: 59mm x 27mm x 12mm
- Working Voltage: Li-ion/Li-poly: 7.4 – 22.2v, NiMh/Nicd: 6 – 21.6v
- Continuous Output Current: 40A
- Max. Output Current: 60A
- BEC Mode: Switch
- BEC Ouput: 5.25V or 6V / 3A
- User Programmable: Yes
- Cable Type: 16 AWG (Battery & Motor)
- Cable Length: 90mm (Battery), 80mm (Motor), 300mm (Receiver)
- Input Battery Types: NiCd/ Nimh/ Li-po Battery
- Recommend Model: Helicopter / Airplane
High performance microprocessor brings out the best compatibility with all kinds of motors and the highest driving efficiency.
Maximum motor speed: 210000RPM (2 poles), 70000 RPM (6 poles), 35000 RPM (12 poles).
3 start modes: Normal / Soft / Very-Soft, compatible with fixed-wing aircraft and helicopter.
Throttle range can be configured to be compatible with all transmitters currently available on market.
Smooth, linear, quick and precise throttle response.
Separate voltage regulator IC for microprocessor to get a better anti-jamming capability.
Multiple protection features: Low-voltage cut-off protection / over-heat protection / throttle signal loss protection.
The output of the built-in BEC is switchable by user programming (5.25V or 6.0V).
With governor mode for helicopter.
USB supported. The firmware of the ESC can be updated by the USB adapter.
Several kinds of Program Cards are supported. It is easy to program the ESC at home or at the field.
- 1 x HOBBYWING Platinum 40A Brushless ESC (with English Manual)
|Dimensions||15 × 10 × 5 cm|