No products in the cart.
TAMIYA 12055 Automotive Model 1/12 Porsche 934 Jaegermeister with Parts 12055
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Item: TAMIYA 12055 Automotive Model 1/12 Porsche 934 Jaegermeister with Parts 12055
Item Number: 12055
Material: Plastic & Metal
The Porsche 934 was developed to enter the World Championship for Makes’ Group 4 class in 1976. Based on the 930 Turbo, the 934 featured a powerful 2,993cc flat-6 turbo engine which genearated 485hp and 62kg/m of torque. Of the 50 examples built by May of 1977, two of the most distinctive were the vivid orange-liveried machines belonging to Max Moritz Racing Team, which was sponsored by the German liqueur maker Jaegermeister. They were entered in Round 4 of the 1976 World Championship for Makes and produced impressive results, with the No.24 taking 3rd place in its class and the No.25 car winning its class and taking 3rd place overall.
About the Model
– This is a 1/12 scale plastic model assembly kit. Length: 360mm, width: 168mm.
– The powerful racecar form with large front bumper spoiler and over fenders is accurately reproduced.
– Front hood, engine hood and doors can be opened.
– Flat-6 turbo engine features piping and wiring for enhanced realism.
– Front wheels can be steered via rack and pinion.
– Racing slick tires add an extra layer of realism.
– Movable front and rear suspension utilizes coil springs.
– Superbly detailed racing cockpit with roll cage.
– Includes photo-etched parts to depict brake discs, front skirt mesh, radiators and metal parts for seatbelts.
– High quality decals are supplied by Cartograf.
Item Included: 1 x TAMIYA 12055 Automotive Model 1/12 Porsche 934 Jaegermeister with Parts 12055