No products in the cart.
TAMIYA 14140 Motorcycle Model 1/12 Ducati Superleggera V4 14140
Out Of Stock
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Item: TAMIYA 14140 Motorcycle Model 1/12 Ducati Superleggera V4 14140
Item Number: 14140
Announced in February 2020, Ducati’s Superleggera V4 utilizes the Panigale V4 as a base and features a strong focus upon lightness: cowlings, frame, swing arm and wheels are carbon fiber components, while power is supplied by a 998cc V4 engine that – in conjunction with an Akrapovic circuit exhaust – gives an impressive 234hp output. Highly distinctive “biplane wings” on the front cowl give the Superleggera V4 a strong visual identity and contribute to an impressive 50kg of downforce at 270km/h. Only 500 of the full size Superleggera V4 were available for purchase, making this crystallization of Ducati’s engineering and aerodynamic expertise an elusive catch indeed.
About the Model
– This is a 1/12 scale plastic model assembly kit. Length: 176mm, width: 67mm, height: 98mm.
– V4 engine, swing arm, front fork, side cowls and fuel tank are screw-attached to the bike frame.
– Accurately captures defining features of the motorcycle, such as four front cowling winglets, seat cowl inlets, undercowl shape, silencer and more.
– The chain is split into left and right halves, and features excellent detail.
– Side mirror surfaces are recreated using metal transfers.
– Decals are included to depict gradated red side cowling sections.
– Solid synthetic rubber tires have authentic tread patterns and Pirelli logo decals are included.
Item Included: 1 x TAMIYA 14140 Motorcycle Model 1/12 Ducati Superleggera V4 14140