No products in the cart.
TAMIYA 21064 Automotive Model 1/24 Mobil 1 SC 2006 Finished Model 21064
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Item: TAMIYA 21064 Automotive Model 1/24 Mobil 1 SC 2006 Finished Model 21064
Item Number: 21064
Material: Plastic & Metal
A Finish Down to the Wire
Driven by Tatsuya Kataoka and Akira Iida during the 2006 Super GT season, Team Le Mans’ Mobil 1 SC is a high-performance race car based on the Lexus SC430 luxury coupe. Heavily modified with carbon body panels and equipped with a powerful 4.5-liter V8 engine, this aerodynamic car was the star at Round 3 Fuji. From a 13th place qualifying spot, the two drivers fought back up through the field and only narrowly lost out to the Open Interface Tom’s SC430 for the top podium finish.
About the Model
– Replica-quality finished model of the Mobil 1 SC 2006.
– Length: 193mm, width: 82mm.
– Beautiful curved body shape accurately reproduced.
– Detailed racing cockpit features roll cage and other racing equipment.
– Wheels feature unique design and are mounted with rubber tires for enhanced realism.
– Front air intake features nylon mesh detail.
– Metal transfers for side mirror surfaces and manufacturer emblems.
– Mobil 1 sponsor logos reproduced with special metallic markings.
– Under panel features die-cast insert for added sense of volume.
– Display base with nameplate included.
Item Included: 1 x TAMIYA 21064 Automotive Model 1/24 Mobil 1 SC 2006 Finished Model 21064