No products in the cart.
TAMIYA 21065 Automotive Model 1/24 Zent Cerumo SC 2006 Finished Model 21065
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Item: TAMIYA 21065 Automotive Model 1/24 Zent Cerumo SC 2006 Finished Model 21065
Item Number: 21065
Material: Plastic & Metal
Stylish Defending Champion
Toyota Team Cerumo and its driver combo of Toranosuke Takagi and Yuji Tachikawa were the 2005 Super GT champions and looked to carry the success over into the 2006 season. Trading in their venerable Supra for the new SC430 race car developed from the Lexus luxury coupe, the team placed a respectable fifth at Round 1 Suzuka. This was eventually followed by podium finishes, with the team taking first place at Round 5 Sugo and third at Round 7 Motegi. Consistent performances led to 5th place in the final overall points standings for a fine debut year performance for the new car.
About the Model
– Replica-quality finished model of the ZENT CERUMO SC 2006.
– Length: 193mm, Width: 82mm.
– Aerodynamic body with distinctive fenders accurately reproduced.
– Cockpit interior features detailed roll cage, bucket seat, and instrument panel.
– Front air intake features nylon mesh detail.
– Side mirror surfaces and manufacturer emblems depicted with metal transfers.
– Two-tone red and silver livery is pre-painted and all sponsor markings are pre-applied.
– Die-cast insert for underpanel provides added weight and realism.
– Display base with nameplate included.
Item Included: 1 x TAMIYA 21065 Automotive Model 1/24 Zent Cerumo SC 2006 Finished Model 21065