No products in the cart.
TAMIYA 58669 EP RC Car 1/10 M08 Concept Chassis Kit 58669
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Item: TAMIYA 58669 EP RC Car 1/10 M08 Concept Chassis Kit 58669
Item Number: 58669
Material: Plastic & Metal
This TAMIYA high-performance rear-wheel drive R/C chassis assembly kit is constructed around a rigid monocoque with the main frame split into front and rear sections. It offers superior rear high traction drive characteristics and fuss-free maintenance of parts such as the easy-access differential. C.V.A. (Constant Volume Adjustable) oil shock-damped 4-wheel double wishbone suspension features dedicated long arms and steering linkage components for a range of setup options. A silky-smooth drivetrain utilizes full ball bearings, oil-filled gear differential unit and universal drive shafts.
– 1/10 scale R/C model assembly kit.
– The chassis is split into front (suspension and servo) and rear (motor and battery) sections. It can be assembled into three different wheelbases: S (210mm), M (225mm) or L (239mm).
– Rear-midship motor powers rear wheels via a differential in the Mid-Rear setup.
– Oil-filled differential gear used from the M-07.
– Features proven M-07 Concept designs: suspension arms, uprights, suspension mounts and aluminum parts.
– Includes CVA oil dampers, universal drive shafts, full ball bearings and hi-torque servo saver.
– Comes with new front suspension mounts (0 degrees) and hub carriers (2 degrees) for a total caster angle of 2 degrees.
– Compatible with M-06 Chassis bodies.
– Requires: 2-Channel Radio, servo, ESC, motor, 7.2-7.4volt battery pack & compatible charger, and body set.
– Compatible with M-07 Concept Hop-Up Option parts such as Aluminum Rear Suspension Mount (Skid Angle Adjustment) (54787), Aluminum Rear Uprights (54781) and Low-Friction King Pin Pipes (54813).
Item Included: 1 x TAMIYA 58669 EP RC Car 1/10 M08 Concept Chassis Kit 58669